- Checkout Time is 11.00 AM unless prior agreements have been made for an extension, there will be a full day registration fee charged.
- For the safety of our guests, all persons visiting in the park must be registered at the office and a visible pass must be in all vehicles. Management reserves the right to move you to another space if needed.
- DAY GUESTS: Campers must register their guests, in advance, to identify persons and guest’s vehicles using the facilities and that a parking space will be available. A day use fee is charged.
- Lost and Found is located in the Office.
- Laundry & Shower facilities are located on the main road above the RV Park.
- Quiet Hours are from 10PM to 7:00AM. Please, use of generators is not permitted.
- The speed limit at the resort is 5 M.P.H. please drive slowly and carefully with-in the park. Children, adults and animals are at play.
- Motor-driven cycles are to be driven quietly and only to enter and exit the Resort. Bicycle riding is allowed within the Resort, but please obey the 5 M.P.H. speed limit for the safety of others in the Resort. California State Law requires a helmet to be worn at all times.
- Your Campsite must be kept clean during your visit and upon departure. The resort is located in wilderness area and wildlife is present in the mountain areas. Please keep food properly stored. Treat your trash like food: keep it in your RV or dispose of it in a trash receptacle; do not leave it sitting out.
- Pets are WELCOME, although dogs must be kept on a leash at all times when outside of your Tent, RV or Yurt and you must always clean up after them. Pets are not to be left unattended and must be kept in you unit after dark. Aggressive dogs of any size are not allowed in the park.
- For the safety of our guest, lines of any type are not to be tied to trees, bushes, or any other High Sierra property. Firearms and fireworks are not allowed.
- Fires are permitted in the fire rings or outside barbeques when permitted by the Forestry Department. Be careful – extinguish your fire when unattended. For you convenience firewood is sold at the office, please do not cut the trees or shrubs.
- All wastewater must be disposed of in a sewer connection or a sanitary station. Please dump Port-a-Potty at a sanitary station.
- Washing of RV, Tents or Vehicles, Oil changing or major vehicle work in not permitted on the property. There is a mechanic and a coin-operated car wash within the city of Oakhurst.
- There is a three day minimum stay required over a summer holiday weekend.
Campsites, RV & Tent Sites
- Check-in time is 12:00 PM (noon).
- RV Site fees include up to five people. All additional people will be subject to a fee of $7.00 per person per night.
- The maximum number of people in a RV site is six.
- Only one RV and one small tent are allowed in a RV site.
- Only one tent is allowed in a Basic No Hookups Site.
- Test site fees include up to four people. All additional people will be subject to a fee of $7.00 per person per night.
- The maximum number of people in a Tent Site is five.
- Check-in time is 3:00 P.M.
- For Health and Safety reasons, Rentals connot accomadate more persons then the unit sleeps.
- Rental Units include bed linens only; please bring your own towels. Rental Units receive once a week housekeeping service when rented for seven or more consecutive days.
- There is a limit of 2 pets staying in a Rental Unit. A fee of $25.00 per stay will be charged.
- Wood fires are not permitted within 25 feet of any Rental Unit or permanent structures.
Swimming Hole And River
NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY! – Hours are 9:00 am to Dusk in season. State Law requires persons under the age of 14 must be accompanied and supervised by an adult at all times. Please dry off before entering restroom buildings. Health codes prohibit bare feet or wet swimsuits in the Office/Store or Clubhouse.
The Fresno River is seasonal. The joining together of the Nelder Creek and Lewis Fork near the locality of Yosemite Forks forms the Fresno River. From this point, it flows south to Oakhurst, west for several miles, then southwest to Hensley Lake. During the spring as the snow pack melts, the river is the most beautiful. During the heat of the summer months, the flow of the river will reduce.
Store Return/Exchange Policy
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase but understand that sometimes an item needs to be returned or exchanged. You may return or exchange your purchase for up to 5 days from the date of purchase. We will process your return to your original form of payment.
Lodging Refund Policy
We will process your return to your original form of payment.
We appreciate your help in keeping this a great vacation destination. If you see anything that needs our attention or if you have any suggestions on how we could make your stay more enjoyable, please let us know.